
Over the weekend, I flew to Florida for my cousin Heather's wedding. She looked amazing, and the ceremony and reception were beautiful. To my family back home: I hope you enjoy looking at these photos. It was a wonderful weekend (especially since Conan watched both kids and held down the fort here so I could go down alone and enjoy myself...and let me tell you, I did!!!) (Above: Mark, the father of the bride, getting ready for the big event)

Heather and Scooter's parents lighting a candle during the ceremony.

The gorgeous bride walking down the aisle.

Heather and Scooter

Let me tell you...this was one looong kiss!!!

Heather with Scooter and her immediate family.

L to R: My cousin Bohden, my Aunt Roni, Heather, and me!

The groom's cake. I loved the cake topper. Both Heather and Scooter played softball for years so it was just perfect.


The reserved tables had cream plates, and drinking glasses and the other tables had sage colored dinner ware to match. I loved Heather's wedding colors.

Bride and groom first dance.

Father-daughter dance.

Allison's toast.

Heather's wedding cake. She also used the same wedding cake topper that our grandparents used nearly 60 years ago on their wedding cake. Two of my grandparents children have used it as well as three grandchildren so far. We have to keep this neat tradition going!


To my dismay, they were good and didn't smash cake.

Mark's toast.


Keeping with her softball background, Heather pitched her bouquet. I thought this was great!


Congratulations Scooter and Heather! We love you!!!
4 comments:
Thank you so much for posting these Sierra. I was so sad that I couldn't go. I miss you so much!
Love,
Carly
I'm so glad you got to go- it was much needed for many reason.
Sierra,
I'm so glad we were able to spend this special time together. My Nieces are amazing beautiful women.
Roni
Sierra,
You did a great job. Looking forward to seeing you this month. Don't forget your running shoes!
Roberta
Post a Comment