I know I am incredibly late posting photos from Tennyson's 4th Birthday, but better late than never, right?! I love the look on Tennyson's face as we are singing Happy Birthday to him. He was just beaming. Since he came down with a high fever two days before his birthday resulting in us having to cancel his birthday party, we bought a last minute cake for him and had our own little party at home. He loved every minute of it. We love you Tennyson! Happy 4th Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tennyson! I just love birthdays!
What a fun birthday party! His face says it all!
I just barely got caught up on your blog. I haven't been checking blogs for a long time. I need to get better. I'm glad you've been enjoying life and all it has to offer. I hope you had a good Christmas and that this New Year brings lots of great memories.
Post a Comment