Conan and I gave the boys these Valentine balloons for V-day which they absolutely loved!!! They had a blast running around in circles with them and Tennyson found lots of enjoyment in hitting Asher on the head with his balloon! Poor Ashy. They got chocolate too, but the balloons were certainly the highlight. Asher and Tennyson gave Conan The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss. Tennyson loves it when his Grandpa Parke reads this book to him so when I saw it, I had to get it for Conan. Now he can read it to Tennyson.
4 comments:
That's a really cute picture of you Sierra.
What a fun little Valentine's party with such a cute family to share it with! I'll have to look for that "Foot Book"--I'm curious to read it now. :)
The Foot Book, what a perfect gift! Sierra, you are so photogenic, what a cute picture of you and your boys!
Balloons are the perfect gift! What a clever idea to give the "Foot Book" to your podiatrist-to-be.
Post a Comment