
One story Tennyson enjoys reading is
The Star Bellied Sneetches. Midway through the story I got the bright idea to grab a marker and draw a star on Tennyson's tummy so he'd look like a star-bellied sneetch. At first he gave me a look that seemed to say, "Mom, we're not supposed to draw on ourselves!", however, he quickly changed his disposition and thought it was pretty funny! In fact, he ran right into our bedroom to show off his star-belly to Conan!
3 comments:
Oh, that is so darn cute! We'll have to go check that book out at the library next time, I don't think we've read that one yet.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting too. We are in Santa Monica now, Mar Vista actually so it only takes like 15 min to get to Man Bch. I am soooo thrilled that you guys are coming back too! Do you know where you're moving to yet, what town? Yaaaayy, can't wait to see you again!
That really is a cute idea.
That is super cute! Owen loves that story too!
Post a Comment