Monday, August 16, 2010

Tubes

After several ear infections, Asher finally had tubes put in his ears on July 22nd. Everything went well and Asher was incredibly cooperative. Most children are fussy (and some quite angry) when they come out of anesthesia, but not Asher. When I saw him for the first time after the procedure, he was curled up in the arms of one of the nurses, content as could be. In fact, the nurse even commented on how calm he was. He didn't say anything to me until I brought him home. I thought he'd be groggy and out of it all day, but I was wrong. As soon as we were home, he was his usual self...bouncing off the walls (or more literally, drawing on the walls! LOL)

1 comment:

dan and linds said...

What a good-natured little guy! Wow, he really recovered fast! I'm glad it went so smoothly!