Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We Are Pregnant...Again!!!

I found out I am pregnant with Baby #3 the night I flew home with the boys from Philly to L.A. (August 27, 2010). I couldn't figure out why the slightest change in elevation during the flight kept making my stomach churn--now I know why! Despite being exhausted from the flight, I couldn't wait any longer to find out for sure so the boys and I headed straight to Target to buy pregnancy tests. 7 pregnancy tests later, I was finally convinced of the pregnancy! We are very excited to be welcoming another little one into our home (or should I say my in-laws home...LOL). I am a little over three months along and am due on May 6th. So, what do you think it will be...a girl or a boy???

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. I'm guessing a girl, but boys are so fun so either way I can't wait to hear!

emily a. said...

It's out- hurray! I'm so so excited for another adopted nephew, or niece. I'm at my parents visiting because Laura and her baby Isla are here. When I get back there's no getting out of it, we're skyping. Hope you are doing well. How much longer till you find out? It must be coming up soon.

The Schexnayders said...

Hey girly! I was so excited to see updated posts from you. The boys are getting so big, I cant believe it! Please give them a hug from Ayden and Charise. So you find out the sex in about 3 weeks right? I think you will get a girl... finally! :-)

dan and linds said...

What exciting news! YAY! Congratulations!!! I am going to guess a girl as well, can't wait to hear! So happy for you! Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Hey old friend! (not that you are old) I already knew you were pregers but I don't think you told me 7 pregnancy tests! And you had the boys with you at the store! I wonder what the person at the register was thinking. LOL!! Boy oh boy, i think you're having a boy! Either way- congrats again!

tracie said...

Fingers crossed Sierra!! I hope I'll be getting you some strawberry clothes for the new little one!!