Sunday, December 5, 2010

Letter From Santa

Tennyson was quite surprised when he received a letter from Santa (thank you Grandma Parke!) in the mail! Last year he also received a letter from Santa, but I think he was a little too young to fully understand the full magic of Santa. Not this year, however. Tennyson had a huge happy grin on his face as I read the entire letter to him and he giggled at the personalized parts where Santa mentioned his name. I loved seeing the excitement on his face. It is fun as a parent watching your children find great joy in the same things you enjoyed so much as a child too. Tennyson actually has a pretty small Christmas list this year. He has asked for a remote control car, a basketball hoop, the movie How to Train Your Dragon and a pillow pet (anyone have any idea where to find the last thing?)

2 comments:

emily a. said...

My mom-in-law got a pillow pet for Sage too. I've seen them all over- WalMart, Target, Fred Meyers/Smith's, and Bed Bath and Beyond I think.

Tennyson's list was more normal this year. What happened to talking snakes? That was my favorite.

Sierra Parke said...

Thanks Em, Tracie, and Cheryl for all the suggestions on where to find a pillow pet. I found two today at Kohl's! I had know idea they are at practically every store:)