Monday, November 29, 2010

This one is for you, Emily!

I am about 4 months and one week pregnant. Don't I easily look like I could be 6 or 7 months pregnant? Seriously, this better not be another 10 pounder. I don't think I could handle another monstrous baby that size! Everything seems to be going well. I have an ultrasound appointment this Thursday that I am really looking forward to (who doesn't look forward to an ultrasound, right?! They are always fun). They should be able to confirm the sex of the baby too. The ultrasound tech at 14 weeks along was pretty sure it is a girl, but I haven't gotten too excited about that possibility since I know that is incredibly early to tell the sex of the baby. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the little baby still has "girl parts", but if not, it will be lots of fun to have another boy. I'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Yay! I didn't know you are preggers! What great news! Congratulations!! I hope you have a girl, but boys are SO fun. :) Good luck! And you look adorable. :)

The Schexnayders said...

You look so cute! Thanks for posting a belly picture, I have been wanting to see it! Miss you chicky!

emily a. said...

THANK YOU! You look absolutely beautiful. I love your baby belly. What does Asher and Tennyson think? No worries about the size, wear that belly nice and proud!

dan and linds said...

No way! You look GREAT!!! Seriously. That is one cute belly you've got! If it's a girl, she will have the best big brothers in the world. If it's a boy, they'll all have so much fun together doing all that boy stuff! I can't wait to hear!