Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sneak Peak

Asher has been showing signs that he's ready to begin potty training, so while out shopping on Friday, we picked out his very own potty! We went with the froggy potty (not only was it the cheapest, but I thought Christian sure would appreciate the frog-themed-potty!) As soon as we got home, Asher wanted his diaper and pants off so he could try out his new potty. Before long, he was sitting on that thing stark naked (I thought I'd save him some embarrassment and not post those pictures!) Rather than start potty training right away, we thought we'd better hold off until after the hustle and bustle of Christmas. With so much family visiting and so many family parties, it may get a little tricky. Stay tuned...we are hoping to be potty trained by the end of January 2011. Keep those fingers crossed!

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Is Ashy going to beat Sage? She's ready too I just haven't wanted to stay in the house for 3-4 days yet. Now I'm wondering if we should just do it or wait until after Christmas too. That would save a lot of stops since we've got that long drive.

Patty Sampson said...

Yay Asher!! Way to go!! Man, he is only a few months older than Carter. Now I am getting nervous. :) How did you learn what to do?