Sunday, December 5, 2010
We Are Having a GIRL!!
I had my 18 week ultrasound on Thursday. I guess this was the "big one" where they take all the baby's measurements and do an anatomy check. I suspected I was already having a girl based on what the last ultrasound showed. However, I didn't want to get my hopes up until this last ultrasound. I was kind of pleased when I saw that a different tech was going to do the ultrasound. I played dumb as if I didn't already know what the sex was. I wanted to see if she too thought a little girl is inside of me. Without hesitation, she confirmed the sex. That still wasn't enough, so I asked her again, "Okay, are you sure it's a girl...sure enough that I can start buying girl clothes now?" She replied, "Well, if it is a little boy, he is going to have a vagina!!" It kind of caught me off guard, but I got a good laugh too. While there, I met with the doctor and she went ahead and scheduled my c-section for April 29th. That will be the big day! I haven't even started considering girl names, so send any suggestions on my way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow! What wonderful and fun news! Congrats!
Ha, ha!! You crack me up! I had to read the story to Eric. :) I am so excited for you and your new little GIRL!! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! Yay for buying little girl clothes. :)
Sierra!!! Im so excited!! Yea!!!
that is so exciting! Congrats!
Yay! Finally a girl!
How super exciting! I bet your boys are gonna LOVE having a cute baby sister! Best wishes for a healthy...and speedy...pregnancy. And Happy Shopping! ;)
I don't know I've ever been so excited for someone to have a vagina! (I know, so inappropriate) I am so so so excited that you are getting your girl after all. I'll start making my lists of name suggestions and keeping my ears open for cool names. Let the strawberries begin arriving into the Parke household!
Oh Sierra! I am soooo thrilled for you and your family! How exciting that you are having a little girl and now that it's for sure you can finally let yourself get excited too! Congratulations!!!! Seriously, so happy for you!
Congrats Sierra... that is a big deal! It's so much fun dressing them up! Good luck during the rest of your pregnancy.
Finally!! A female Parke cousin for Jillian! It's been a long time coming. So exciting.
Post a Comment