Friday, January 14, 2011

Asher's Tie Obsession

Shortly before Christmas, Asher began showing an interest in neck ties. I guess since he often sees his grandfathers and daddy wearing one, he felt he should have one of his own too! Grandpa Parke rumaged through his closet and found a tie (actually two ties because once Tennyson saw Asher wearing one, he had to have his own as well!) he was willing to part with. Asher loves wearing his over-sized tie around the house and loves to randomly point out people he sees wearing them too. In fact, last Sunday at church, Asher went nuts pointing out all the men wearing ties and when he later joined me in Primary, he pointed to all the young boys wearing ties too! He's one silly boy!!

2 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

So cute!! I am so proud that he loves ties. :) And he is getting so big! I love that he gets to spend enough time with his grandpas that he wants to be like them too. Family is the best. :)

emily a. said...

Oh little Asher is growing up. He's just so cute. Love him.