Sunday, April 17, 2011

Already???

Umm, isn't 5 years old just a little too young to be acting like a teenager?? I thought I'd have a few more years before I had to worry about Tennyson and his moody teenage years! Ha Ha On a side note, I love how he has been expressing his individualism as of late. He is obsessed with anything to do with art. Lately, he has been hanging his pictures all over his room. It's fun seeing my kiddos do the same things I used to do as a child.


Do you think he is trying to tell me something? Maybe I should invest in a few wall pictures to hang on this bare wall??

6 comments:

mallena said...

Tennyson is quite the artist! I don't think I can color within the lines that good. :) I love the note for everyone to stay out. I wrote a note once to my mom that said, "I'm living for good!" What I had meant to say was, "I'm LEAVING for good." I didn't quite get my dramatic exit because she was laughing so hard. Sigh. My parents STILL like to bring it up.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I love it! The little teenager inside of them can't help but get out!

Looks like you are due soon....yay for little girls! Good luck!

Patty Sampson said...

Wow! He's 5? Seriously, he is doing really well! He is talented, and like most great artists, moody. :) I love his art work, and hopefully this is a sign that when he hits the teen years he will already have the angst out. :) Love ya!

emily a. said...

I can't believe Tennyson can write and spell so well. My little T is growing up. It was sad to see Ashy in that shirt at the beach because Tennyson was wearing that before you moved so I can only imagine how big Asher is, let alone Tennyson.

He is such an artist!

emily a. said...

Oh and Mallena's story is so funny.

The Schexnayders said...

What a smarty pants! He is too funny. He is writing so good! It was fun talking to you the other day, you always know how to make me laugh. Keep me posted on when the new misses makes her entrance! Im so excited for you!