
Without further delay, we'd like you to meet Miss
Eden Marjorie Parke
born: 4.29.11 @ 8:08 am
weight: 10 pounds, 7 ounces
length: 21.5 inches

Eden with her Grandma Walker.

The Proud Mama!

The Proud Papa!

Eden with her Great-Aunt Roni (sorry Roni-I'm sure you didn't like the "great" part!)

Eden with her Grandpa Stillians.

Tennyson, the proud big brother...again!

Asher, the proud big brother!

Eden with her Grandma Parke.

Eden gave each of her big brothers a present which they thoroughly appreciated.

The kiddos with their Grandpa Parke.

Eden with her cousins Carly and Chanel (or maybe it is second-cousins, or cousins-once removed...who knows, right?!), her Great-Aunt Heidi (sorry Heidi-you and Roni are smokin hot for being "great" aunts!), and with her Great-Grandma Stillians.

Miss Eden Marjorie with her mama and her great-grandmother, Marjorie, whom she is named after!

I think all her weight is in her cheeks!


As soon as we arrived home from the hospital, Asher came running into the room excitedly yelling, "Baby Hulk, Baby Hulk!" When we asked the kids about a month ago for name suggestions for their baby sister, Tennyson suggested Hulk! We all got a good laugh at the time and figured they'd forget about the silly name. Well, not Asher. He calls her Baby Hulk all the time! (By the way, her legs are so long that they wouldn't fit in the little leg holders in her carseat. On top of that, we had a heat wave the day I brought her home, and so to keep the poor little thing from over heating, I only put the top part of her outfit on!)

Aunt Shelby came over for a visit too!

I LOVE this picture!
12 comments:
She is beautiful!! Congratulations Sierra! I am so happy for you and your family. What a perfect addition to that house full of boys. :)
Congratulations Sierra, Welcome to the 10 pound club. I cant believe those chubby cheeks! I hope she's a great baby for you and I hope she appreciates those big brothers.
She is adorable Sierra! Congrats! I love that name too!
I love the name! Those chubby cheeks are to die for! I'm so glad Eden is here and that everything went smoothly (I hope). What a great new addition to your family. Congratulations!
She is so cute! I can see some of Tennyson and Asher in her, probably the cheeks. Wish I didn't have to wait so long to hold her.
How Adorable!!! I am so happy for you all! :)
She is adorable Sierra! I love her cheeks! I can't wait to visit and hold her again!
I am DYING dying dying. She's absolutely beautiful and the cheeks get me every time. Those pictures at the end that show them off so perfectly are so cute. How is it that your babies come out so chubby and adorable? She's going to beat Mila out in a month or so probably.
I wish so badly I could come over and visit you. I've been thinking about you guys everyday and hoping the adjustment is going well. We will talk soon. Love you guys.
Congratulations Sierra and Conan!!!
Good job Sierra! you look wonderful and the baby is so cute-love her name! You have a beautiful family!
I love those cheeks! She's a doll. We can't wait to meet her (and the rest of you) soon!
Oh Sierra! I'm so excited for you. I LOVE those cheeks- I want to grab them!! Over 10 lbs!? That's, um, huge. That last picture is SOOO precious. I need to send you a baby gift...
Post a Comment