Eden just seven days old. She has the cutest little smile on her face.
Tennyson made me this beautiful vase for Mother's Day.
Conan's brother, Christian, and his family came down from Vegas for Eden's baby blessing in mid-May. It was a jammed packed weekend full of a couple birthday celebrations on Friday, a graduation from USC dental school on Saturday, the baptism of our friends daughter, and Eden's blessing on Sunday, May 15th. We had a wonderful time visiting with my brother-in-law's family and all our friends.
Cousins!
My adorable niece, Jillian.
Grandma and Grandpa Parke gave Carter this gigantic inflatable ball that you can roll around in. It was a big hit!

Conan got a great workout rolling the kids around the backyard. It's harder than it looks!
May 15th was a big day for Miss Eden. Not only did Conan give her a special father's blessing later that day at church, but she had her first bath as well! She seemed to really enjoy it and didn't let out a single cry. Unlike her brothers who are terrified of water getting in their eyes, Eden didn't seem to mind it at all...we'll see how long it lasts!

Our friends and family who came for Eden's baby blessing.
Our new family of 5!!
Jillian is the oldest of all 7 cousins and was the only girl until Eden was born. I think Jillian is pretty happy to finally have a Parke cousin that is a girl.
Eden with her Aunt Jamie and cousin, Carter.
Eden with her Aunt Mckel. There is a story to go along with this blanket that McKel made: McKel made this strawberry blanket about six years ago. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I love strawberries and just couldn't get over how cute it was. McKel promised that I could have it one day, but there was one stipulation--I must have a girl! As you all know, I had my two dear boys first. My hopes of ever having this blanket were looking dim. However, when I found out that I was having a girl, one of my first thoughts was of THE strawberry blanket! I called McKel and told her I'd be needing the blanket in a few months once Eden was born. Well, we got it and I love it! Of course I had to get a picture to document :)
No comments:
Post a Comment