Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally!

I finally got my mini-van!! I know mini-vans have a bad rap for being dorky and nerdy, but I have got to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car! We realized we had outgrown our camry once little Eden joined our family, so, within a couple days of arriving to Boston, we found this beauty. It is a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan equipped with a DVD player, an automatic engine starter so I can start the car from inside our home (which will be very nice come winter) and other nice little extras. I must admit, I am not fond of the bright blue color, but at least I'll never need to hunt too long for it in the parking lot! It should stand right out! ha ha

5 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Yay for mini vans! They rock!

tracie said...

I love mini vans! I can't wait to get one & not have to worry about lugging the entire house around! :) Glad you are enjoying yours! It's sounds great. Do the boys ask to watch a DVD everytime you get in the car? :)

Brittany said...

Love all the update pics!

dan and linds said...

Nice! That will so perfect to have the DVD player, and there's nothing better than a remote starter in the winter! And the extra space, you can't beat that. So exciting!

emily a. said...

I want one. I want one. I want one.