Friday, July 1, 2011

Eden- Two Months Old

Eden had her two-month check up today. She is one happy little baby. Here are her stats:

Weight: 12 pounds, 12 ounces (90th percentile)
Length: 26 1/4 inches (off the charts percentile wise...going to be tall like her daddy)
Head Circumference: 26 1/4" (no one ever cares about this, but hey, the doctor gave it to me so why not include it!)

7 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

She is too cute. They grow up too fast.

Deb said...

So very cute!!! Two months already? Hope your liking Boston!

tracie said...

Adorable! I change my mind - she now looks like Asher!

Brittany said...

I can't believe it has been 2 months already! That went fast...miss you guys already!

dan and linds said...

Oh my goodness, what a doll! I cannot believe it's been two months already! And, of course, she is still as precious as ever!

Shilowe said...

CUTE! She's looking like a Daddy's Girl. :)

Patty Sampson said...

So cute! I like the dress too. She is darling. :)