Too bad Asher and Tennyson weren't with me in LA two months ago when my dad photographed Eden. I could have had all three photgraphed at the same time by one amazing photographer! Since that wasn't possible, we had to make do with what we have back here. So, we headed off to JC Penny (sigh!) to have the little ones photgraphed. Tennyson had recently been photographed, but Asher was long overdue to have his pictures taken and I really wanted a picture of Eden wearing the same christening dress I wore as a baby at her age. Overall, I am pretty happy with the way the pictures turned out. Eden was pretty fussy and scared of the photographer in the beginning, but after awhile she was all smiles!
Say "Cheese!"
I love these little hooligans so much!
Asher is just getting so big...I want to slow down time!
Tennyson looks so grown up in this picture to me as well. Where are his little chubby cheeks? :(
I think this girl is going to keep her big blue eyes!
This photo makes me laugh!
I just love this girl!










11 comments:
These pictures are adorable! I love the ones with Eden in your dress.
Your kids are so cute! Wonderful pictures!
I love the pictures! I just saved a coupon for Sears to take the kids too! Ha! They are overdue for some pics too.
I love that Eden has those beautiful blue eyes!
Sierra you have a beautiful family! Sorry I have been so MIA lately. There is a lot going on for us right now but I do want to chat and catch up. I will try calling you later today! love ya!
Love them all, the pictures & the kids!! Edie's eyes are so blue! She looks beautiful in your dress.
I love these pictures. I wish we lived closer so we could visit. I heard Conan and Blair are going to San Antonio. The guys always get to have fun!
So cute. Asher is so grown up. I love your dress.
Oh, I'm so in love with these pictures and these kids. The boys look even older than when I visited- how is that possible? Ashy especially. And little Eden just melts my heart. Her cheeks are to die for. Your dress is so beautiful and so special to have her in it. I can't believe she's standing up already!
The boys look so old!! They do need to slow down on the growing up! And Eden is adorable in your christening gown--those blue eyes are beautiful!
Eden cracks me up with her blank stare at the JCP photographer. I am so glad your Dad took such great photos of her to make up for it. :) The boys are getting SO BIG!! Holy cow! LOVE seeing how they are growing!
Aww...your boys are growing up so fast! What handsome little guys! And Eden is darling---what beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment