Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sierra Turns 34 (ugh)!

Since my birthday fell on a Wednesday this year and Conan had to work late that day, we celebrated my birthday over the weekend.  Conan took Tennyson and Asher shopping to pick out birthday gifts for me.  The boys gave me a birthday card (Tennyson picked it out all by himself) that had the sweetest messages written inside from each of them.  Tennyson picked out this beautiful cubic zirconia diamond ring on his own for me as well.  It is almost identical to my engagement ring (except the stones are much bigger!)  He was so excited to give it to me and pretty darn proud of himself for picking it out.  On his own, Asher picked out this beautiful scarf for me.  I love the colors in it.  I wore both my gifts to church later that day which, of course, the boys loved! I loved wearing them too.  I say these boys have pretty darn good taste--I am training them well:) 

No comments: