Eden turned 1 last Sunday on April 29th! Here she is before heading to church in her birthday dress from her Great-Aunt Patty.
We had her birthday dinner
and then it was time to open presents!!
Tennyson picked out this pink flamingo for Eden--you know...the kind you stick in your front yard!! I thought this gift was hilarious! We definitely got a good laugh. I love it when you let the kids pick out their own gifts. They are always so creative...like the tube of toothpaste that Tennyson picked out last Christmas for Conan! We will be laughing over that for years to come, and now, we'll have to add this infamous flamingo to that as well. Eden LOVES her flamingo--one of her favorite gifts for sure!
Her Grandpa Stillians sent this fun giraffe toy and
her Grandma Walker and Great-Aunt Carol sent her these Cabbage Patch dolls! Remember those? I had two of my own too and loved playing with them. I think Edie-Girl is going to love her Cabbage Patch dolls too.
Last but not least, Conan and I gave Edie these stacking cups. She thinks these are pretty fun to knock down...that is if her brothers aren't playing with them!
Then of course it was time for everyone's favorite--CAKE! Conan made this awesome strawberry cake for Eden. He did everything minus the seeds and writing which I did at the end. I am quite impressed with his cake making skills!
Eden immediately stuck her hands in her cake
and then stared at them for awhile trying to figure out what to do with them.
She didn't like the frosting all over her hands and started to fuss because she didn't know what to do. Conan gave her a taste of frosting, and the rest is history!
This girl licked her fingers clean and ate nearly all her birthday cake!
Happy 1st Birthday Edie-Girl!
We love you!
7 comments:
I love Eden's curly locks! And I love the way you decorated the kitchen area with all the kiddos art! Will you tell Tennyson that I want him to draw me something before I leave for Africa!
xo
These pictures are so adorable. I love her curls too. Your hair looks really long. I like it aunt roni
She is such a little beauty!! Happy birthday big one year old Edie! Can't believe how fast the time goes.
She is such a little beauty!! Happy birthday big one year old Edie! Can't believe how fast the time goes.
Sierra she is getting so big I can hardly recognize her! Her hair is so pretty and curly. Speaking of hair... your hair is long and gorgeous! Really you guys all look great and happy. I hope that we will see you soon! Hugs
What a cutie! I can't believe she is one already. I love the beautiful blonde curls.
Holy Hannah! Darling little girl!! Love the bright cheery kitchen, the colorful cake, and growing kiddies, and your cute headband! Miss you guys. Happy birthday big girl!
Post a Comment