Thursday, July 26, 2012

Water-Logged

To date, our summer has been filled with A LOT of swimming, and we have LOVED every minute of it!  Nearly every day we have been splashing around in some body of water whether it be Walden Pond, the fantastic pool at the YMCA, or in our friends backyard pool (our favorite place to swim!)



Tennyson, Asher, and a "not too happy" Eden

Eden with her Mama!

Eden with her Papa!
 This is usually what I find in our car when I pull into our driveway after a busy day of swimming!  Aren't they precious when they are asleep! haha

If I am lucky, I can transfer Eden and Asher into the house without waking them.  This is what it usually looks like:

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

Markomacklin said...

Wow, Tennyson lost his chompers, and Eden has amazing curls? So cute!

emily a. said...

3 little munchkins asleep at the same time is pure delight. Wish we could go swimming with you today.