Yesterday, Eden brought me Asher's Spiderman costume and fussed until I finally put it on her. She was all smiles once she had it on! She is so tiny that I had to roll the sleeves and legs up about six inches for it to fit! She also loves to wear Asher's superhero mask and pirate eye patch.
As if the Spiderman costume and other "boyish" costumes aren't enough, Eden has also taken a liking to sleeping in Asher's t-shirts. One night after bathtime, she refused to put on her pajamas. Instead, she walked into Asher's room, opened the drawer, and pulled out this t-shirt. She has worn quite a few of Asher's shirts, but this is definitely her favorite!
4 comments:
SISSY! she is growing TOO FAST! slow it down please!!! I miss her
I am DYING over her hair. Her curls are absolutely adorable. How have I not noticed them in other pictures? She is so cute, in boy clothes or girlie ones. And, she is a perfect girl version on Tennyson.
She is do adorable. Roni and roberta
I bet she is happy Benny is gone!! Can she once again walk around her house free from the terror of being attacked at any moment?
Love her in Ashey's shirts.
Post a Comment