Mr. Asher had a birthday and turned four on September 18. Since we had a big birthday celebration at the Beach House with all the cousins in August, we kept it pretty low-key at home. Even so, Asher had a special day and was spoiled with lots of goodies.
He asked for a blue cake (his favorite color), but wasn't sure how he wanted it decorated. I suggested we buy lots of random candy that he could then pile on to his cake. He LOVED that idea. Ash was so sweet and even let Tenn help with the designing. Each boy was in charge of decorating their half. Can you guess which half Asher and Tenn decorated?
The finished product!
Looks heavenly, but then again, I have a HUGE sweet-tooth!
[Chanel and Carly--do you guys remember the birthday party that your mom had for one of you two at the Monsoon Lagoon? We were all pretty small. I remember your mom made a huge birthday cake that we then piled high with all kinds of candy! That was the inspiration for this cake! Do you guys also remember how everyone kept feeding Aaron and Bo lots of birthday cake because Paul and Roni weren't there (I'm sure we've told you that story before Roni!)?? That was too funny. Good times, Good times!]
Then, it was time for "The Hulk" to open presents! Edie-Girl gave Asher the Hulk mask for his birthday. We thought it a fitting gift since Asher called Eden "Baby Hulk" for the first two months of her life!
An 'Angry Birds' stuffed pillow!
A Lite-Brite! I had one of these when I was little and LOVED it!
Edie-Girl (a.k.a. Baby Hulk)
Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Boy! We LOVE you!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Asher! All of that candy on his cake does look yummy. He looks so grown up now!
Post a Comment