Eden has taken quite a liking to brushing her teeth multiple times per day. She isn't content with just water on the brush (which I have started doing so we don't waste so much toothpaste). No. She needs to have her stool to stand on, she needs multiple dabs of toothpaste on her brush, and she needs the water running the entire time. I'll be glad when this phase is over. For now, I am trying to enjoy have such a hygenic little one!
Aunt McKel made these adorable winter hats for the children. They LOVE their new hats!
Thanks Kelz!
Our landlords arranged to have all the trees around our house cut down last week. For two days straight, the kids loved watching the workers cut down huge tree branches with their chain saws and then watched as the branches were fed into the shredding machine. This was better than a playdate or going to the park! Big trucks and machines never disappoint!
Last but not least, I thought you'd all enjoy Tennyson's most recent piece of art. Notice the armpit hair and fumes escaping from the backside! Gotta love little boys at this age. Everything revolves around bodily functions! ha ha ha
1 comment:
I cannot believe how adorable Eden is. She's just so beautiful.
Post a Comment