| Tennyson's first day of 1st grade. 8.29.12 |
I have a first grader on my hands now! I can hardly believe it. Seriously, it seems like just last year that I was dropping Tennyson off at preschool for the very first time. I balled my eyes out that morning as I kissed him goodbye and watched him walk into his preschool class on his own. Thankfully I wore my sunglasses so I could hide my tears!
There were no tears this time!
I'm excited for him and all the new things he will learn and the new friends he will make:)
| Asher's first day of preschool. 9.5.12 |
I also have a preschooler on my hands! My little Asher is in preschool. He attends preschool on Wednesday and Thursday mornings for three hours. He was a little aprehensive and quite shy for the first four days of preschool, but now he looks forward to seeing his teachers and new friends.
Here's to a fun year of 1st grade and preschool!!
Love you boys!
1 comment:
I bet Asher loves it since he's been watching Tennyson go to school. I wish I could see those boys in their element.
Are you loving the little break when they are both gone? Does it work with one of Eden's naps?
Post a Comment