Eden turned 2 on April 29th! Since Conan had to work on her actual birthday, we had her little birthday party the day before, on Sunday. We invited two of her best buddies (Aubrey and Isaac) and their families. Since I couldn't really come up with a 'theme' for her party, we just played some of Eden's favorite games/activities. First, the kiddos played with Play-doh while we waited for all her friends to arrive. Eden loves Play-doh!
Next we played 'Hot Potato'...one of Eden's favorite games!
Tennyson here playing 'Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake'. Not a 'favorite' of Eden's...but I was running out of ideas! lol She still loved it. Tennyson colored in the cupcake for me...he was such a big help.
Conan made Eden's cake again this year. It wasn't until I uploaded this photo that I noticed he forgot to add the letter 'd' to 'Birthday'. He insists that it is somewhere there...not buying it!
The Birthday Girl with her Mama and Dada!
Eden with her best buddies--Aubrey and Isaac.
Present time.
Isaac's family made a photobook for Eden! Such a clever idea...it was filled with lots of pictures of Eden and our family taken over the last two years we have lived here. Adorable keepsake. She loves to walk around the house and point out pictures of herself and the rest of the family.
Aubrey's family gave Eden a Melissa and Doug puzzle and a Minnie Mouse purse!
After Eden's party, she opened her gifts from the family.
These were the 'highlights': a miniature toy playground set with figurines,
her first My Little Pony from Asher,
a 'Fur-Real' pet dog that barks and walks (she was afraid of it at first!),
a toy grocery cart,
a plastic toy broom from Tennyson,
a 'Funshine Care Bear' (I had one just like it when I was younger that I just loved),
and a new shape learning toy. Who-Hoo...that is one spoiled little girl!
Happy Birthday Miss Eden!
On a side note, just an hour and a half after her friends left and she finished opening her gifts, I came down with the worst flu. I went to bed with a fever and chills and then had aches for the next three days. I felt horrible that I had obviously exposed everyone at the party to my germs unknowingly. Luckily, we are two weeks post party, and all our friends have been well...that was a close one!
2 comments:
No way is Eden 2 already. She is an adorable little girl and so lucky to have such an awesome family!
Eden is sooo adorable! Happy birthday to her!
Post a Comment