
My friend, Emily, and I took our little ones to the beach (or
the shore as the natives like to call it) today. Ocean City, New Jersey is about an hour and 15 minutes away from us...not too long of a drive, just long enough though to have kept me from making the trip sooner! This was our first time going to the beach back here. Despite Asher being deathly afraid of the seagulls (one snatched his sandwich right out of my hands!) and clinging to me the ENTIRE time, we sure did enjoy ourselves! Tennyson loved running around in the water and enjoyed every ounce of his lollipop that we bought from a candy store on the boardwalk.

While Tennyson ran around in the water

and played with his sand toys,

Asher clung to his towel as a security blanket (he literally thought it would keep him safe from the seagulls) and followed me around whining to be picked up! Even with all of his fussing, he is so irresistibly cute.

Emily and Sage

Sticking our toes in the Atlantic!

This kiddo was in heaven with his lollipop!

On the boardwalk.

Mmmm...more lollipop goodness!

Sticky lollipop face!
6 comments:
That was so fun and I'm so glad you invited us to join you. Remind me next time to not take pictures while prego and in a swimsuit!
It looks like you had a great time. How was the water? I don't blame Asher for being afraid of the seagulls especially if they stole his sandwich.
What great adventures! I just love how cute you and Emily and the kids are on the beach. And I think Asher is wise- those seagulls are scary!
Hot Mamas!! Looks like a FUN time- especially the giant lollipop! I can't believe that seagull! I would have liked to punch it in the face for taking my kid's sandwich and giving him a phobia for the rest of his life!
What a fun trip! I'm so glad you finally made it to the NJ shore; and I can see that Tennyson was glad, too. Asher will probably appreciate it later....haha...what a cutie! Your boys are darling. :)
You hotties look like you had fun! I wish I could have joined you! I miss you... cant wait to see you in a few weeks. Ayden has been telling everyone about his best friend Tennyson!
Post a Comment