
For my family back home, this is Sage, Asher's best buddy! Asher and Sage played together just about every day up until just a few weeks ago when her family moved to Washington. Ever since, Asher has been going through "Sage withdrawls". Poor guy. Sage's mom, Emily, took these about two months ago or so and I am just now getting around to uploading them on to our blog.

I love how Sage was concerned about Asher's "safety"!

I LOVE this picture of Asher!!!

And...here are the engagement pictures! We joke all the time that they are going to get married some day...the odds are so slim, but we like to joke about it anyway.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is too cute! They make a good couple! Can't wait to see you guys. Where are you going to be living once you move back? In other words, are you going to be close to MB?! The weather's fine here in LA too, a balmy 70. Take care!!!
Asher is so cute in that picture! Can't believe we'll see you so soon!!
Post a Comment