Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oops--one more!

I forgot to include this picture in my last post. This was one of Asher's favorite gifts this Christmas. While reading 'The Berenstain Bears Meet Santa Bear' with his Grandpa Parke, Asher suddenly became quite envious of the rocking horse Sister Bear receives from Santa. So, of course, Asher had to have his own "rock rock" as he called it. Each time he read the book, he immediatley would turn to the page with the rocking horse on it. When Conan's mom and I spotted this rocking horse at Sam's Club (oops, I mean Santa) it was a no-brainer--we knew we had to buy it for Asher. As suspected, he loves it! Thank you Grandma Parke!

2 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Hey Girl! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys so much. Thats great you got a sewing machine since I stole yours (Ive actually used it several times). You will have to post your creations when you are done! I hope we get to see each other soon! Lets Skype sometime ok?

dan and linds said...

What a cute little rider! I love how the horse is so soft with a mane and everything. What a great gift!