Sunday, March 6, 2011

How We Make a Snowman in L.A.!!

A few nights ago the boys made this "snowman" with some help from Grandpa Parke!

5 comments:

emily a. said...

Those poor boys need some snow. How cute is that.

Darcy said...

Ha! That is too funny! Yes, our little CA boys don't have many chances to build real snowmen. I've always thought it'd be cute to build a 'sandman' at the beach and take a picture with it for a Christmas card. That's as close as we'd get to living here I think.

Yes, let's definitely get together next week (or even this week)!

The Schexnayders said...

Cute! But hey if your wanting snow we have plenty of it here in Utah! Actually Im about sick of snow at this point. The boys are both getting so big! Ayden was looking at the picture and said "I want to go back to that hotel and see Tennyson again" I had to explain to him that Tennyson doesnt live at the hotel.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I love the "snowman"....we have had snow this year, but it has mostly turned to ice instead of fun, roll around on the ground kind of snow, so we should be making snowmen as cool as yours!

So it seems that your blog is full of Philly people, yet I swear you guys don't live there anymore. That is great you get to see everyone still, I am jealous...I miss all my Philly friends!! Including you guys!

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great snowman! I guess they'll be getting lots of chances next year to build snowmen. At least I assume Boston gets snow. :) Do you have a moving date yet? You'll be making lots of trips with the move and graduation. PLUS, you'll have a new baby. Phew! It's a good thing you're Wonder Woman!