Tuesday, March 29, 2011
St. Patrick's Day 2011
I almost forgot to post these fun pictures from St. Patrick's Day!
While the boys were watching cartoons, a sneaky little leprechaun turned the boys' cereal milk GREEN! Tennyson LOVED the green milk. Asher, on the other hand, enjoyed it for a few bites, and then declared that he did not like it and remained wary of the green little leprechaun the remainder of the day. As he left one room to go to another, he wanted me to accompany him on the off chance he might spot a leprechaun himself! It was pretty darn cute. (Sorry, not the best picture of Asher!)
When Tennyson came home from school, we made our 2nd annual rainbow cupcakes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Caroline, a friend from Philadelphia, posted the recipe on her blog last year and they were a big hit. Thanks Caroline for a fun new family tradition! Both boys really got into this year and loved mixing the food coloring into the white cake batter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute cupcakes, and even cuter boys! I'm with Asher, I don't think I'd like the green milk. Yuck!
So fun! I was so excited to hide gold coins & do all kinds of other fun stuff that day. I put some in Jill's room so the kids could find them when they woke up. Bummer for me, Jillian was quick to come in our room & tell me that Daddy had told them the truth a week before. Christian tried to defend himself by saying we should be honest with the kids. I said that lying wasn't necessary, only evasive answers for example, when they ask if leprachuns are real you say "what do you think?" How hard is that really? I was so dissappointed I didn't even hide any of the other 3 bags of gold coins I had.
You are such a fun mommy! I should really start doing more festive stuff for/with the kids.
You have such great ideas!
Post a Comment