Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas Evening

While I cooked dinner, Tennyson colored some of his wizard castle playhouse that he received from my dad.  It's still a work in progress...we are almost done coloring it!

Asher with his new art eisel.
And of course, here they are learning how to play Mario Kart!
One tradition I really look forward to each year is Conan's mom's coffee cake! She makes enough for us to have some with both breakfast AND dinner. It is heavenly.  So, I asked for the recipe and made my first coffee cake from scratch.  It came out pretty darn good! Thanks Mom for sharing the recipe!!
Christmas dinner (Conan took the picture)
Christmas was so relaxing, I never made it out of my jammies...in fact, looking at this picture, I now realize the children didn't either!!

3 comments:

SHELBY STILLIANS said...

One beautiful, happy family!

dan and linds said...

Don't you love a nice relaxing Christmas in your PJs? I do :) Mmmm, that coffee cake looks absolutely delicious!

tracie said...

What a nice, relaxing Christmas (opposite of ours)! That castle is really neat.