red strawberry one-piece!
My good friend Emily sent this to Eden. I love it!
We took the kids to the YMCA for some indoor swimming a few weeks ago. The water was a bit on the chilly side (definitely not the 85 degrees that the lifeguard said it was!) so Eden and I just dipped our feet in the water. Asher was determined to swim as long as possible despite the fact that his lips turned blue!
7 comments:
Melt my heart. I can't believe it fits her already. Eden is just so adorable I want to squeeze those cheeks, actually all 4. I'm loving all of your updates. Yep, lets chat soon. I'll give it a try tomorrow if the girls allow.
Oh my lord how I miss this sweet girl!!!!!! Give her lots of kisses for me!
So cute! Quinn still talks about Eden and that she is his baby.
She is adorable!
Love, love, love! That suit matches her beautiful hair so perfectly. She is too precious!
So cute! I think of you every time I see a baby clothes with strawberries.
Post a Comment