I'm just about caught up folks! Last, but not least, we have our pictures from Christmas! This was our first year celebrating Christmas without our extended family members. Even while we lived in Philly during Conan's schooling, we still managed to make it home each year for Christmas. However, this year we just couldn't swing it with Conan's new work schedule and the fact that airline tickets are so expensive! So, we spent our first Christmas here in Boston with just the five of us! I was worried it'd be a little too quiet around here with it just being our little family, but the boys pulled through and made plenty of noise! There were lots of shouts of joy from them...and even one from Conan when he opened our Wii! Ha ha! We had a wonderful Christmas and sure hope you did too!
The boys woke up and headed straight for the stockings!
Edie loved playing with this candy cane while we ate breakfast (...don't worry Roni--it still had the wrapping on!)
Edie with her first stocking. Santa brought her new binkies, a sippy cup, and her first baby ornament! (We went for practicality this year!)
Someone REALLY wanted a guitar! Santa pulled through this year and made it happen! Tennyson was so surprised when he opened the gift and saw it. His look was priceless! Recently, he has been informing us that he would like his next one to be a black electric guitar with flames on it! He's gong to have to wait a while on that one:)
Asher asked Santa for a musical instrument as well--a drum! This was one happy boy too!!
The big present this year was the Wii! The boys had no clue what it was at first, but as soon as it was opened by the boys, Conan ripped that box apart and had it set up in no time!! Up to this point I have been pretty set against no video games in the house, but obviously I changed my mind! The boys have been really good about only playing it during certain times and for short periods of time. It's amazing how great Tennyson has become in such a short amount of time too. I played 8 Mario Kart races with him three days ago and he came in first every race while I came in dead last each time (12th place)! I'm HORRIBLE at Mario Kart!
The title "Funniest Gift Given" has to go to Tennyson who gave Conan a box of toothpaste for Christmas! I took the boys to the store and told them they could pick out there own gifts to give to Conan. Tennyson, after lots of consideration and trips roaming up and down the aisles, decided to give his daddy toothpaste! I love how much thought he put into picking it out. He went back and forth between other items, but in the end--went with what will bring/maintain good hygiene! I've trained him well! J/K
My mom gave Eden her first baby doll.
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! The toothpaste is hillarious! A very useful gift :) Such a beautiful family!
Great gifts! How do your neighbors feel about the instruments? :)
The toothpaste is great! Santa gave the kids toothbrushes in their stockings.
Post a Comment