Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Edie-Girl's Photo Shoot


While in LA, my dad squeezed in a last minute photo-shoot of Eden. These are some of my favorites. I just love her cheeks in these! Thanks so much Dad for taking time out of your VERY busy Christmas work schedule to photograph her. They turned out adorable!



And one for good laughs!!

6 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

She is adorable Sierra!

emily a. said...

I'm dying! these are adorable. I love her outfit and that headband is super cute. She's so gorgeous, Sierra and those cheeks are the most kissable things ever.

SHELBY STILLIANS said...

I'm going to ask dad for copies of these!

Jamie Parke said...

What a sweetheart!

dan and linds said...

Oh my, these are too much! She is such a doll. I love the dress and headband, and those cheeks!!

tracie said...

She is too cute! Those cheeks!

I love that headband too.