| Eden and I with my dad. |
Edie-Girl and I headed home to LA mid-December so I could attend my grandmother's memorial service. It was a bittersweet trip. It was emotionally hard for obvious reasons, but it was also so wonderful being surrounded by so many family members once again.
| Giggletime with her Great-Uncle Mark! |
Eden had an instant bond with my Uncle Mark. They had lots of giggling and snuggling time. In fact, within minutes of meeting him for the first time, she let him hold her! She looked up at him and then placed her head on his shoulder. It was pretty darn cute! I have a funny feeling she thought Mark was Conan!
| Eden with reindeer ears! |
We went out to breakfast our first morning there to the Marmelade Cafe (one of my favorite restaurants). Aunt Shelby and Aunt Katie snuggled Eden the entire time!
| My mom and Eden! |
We also went out to lunch with my Mom and my Aunt Carol. Eden thought this spoon was pretty tasty!
One of the highlights of the trip was seeing my cousin Heather who currently lives in Florida. It was so much fun catching up and chatting about our babies! Her little one, Macklin (I love the name!), is about five months younger than Eden. My cousins and I had quite the conversation trying to decide what their relation is to each other, i.e. "first cousins once-removed" or "second cousins". My cousin Chanel looked it up, but of course, I have already forgotten! haha To me--they are cousins!
| Eden and Macklin! |
Eden with her Aunt Shelby!
1 comment:
Eden is so beautiful! I love her eyes. She's going to grow up to be pretty like her mom.
Post a Comment