Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tid-Bits from May and June

I know...it's been awhile since I last posted anything.  May and June were incredibly busy months.  We had a lot of "end-of-school year" activities going on, etc.  Here are the highlights of those two crazy, yet, fun-filled months!
Tennyson with one of his best buds, Sebastian.
Tennyson earned his first Cub Scout badge--his Tiger Badge! He had a great first year of scouts.  He loved every minute of it and is looking forward to earning his Wolf Badge next.


Tennyson and Asher played Spring/Summer soccer through our neighboring town of Watertown.  They had a great time.  The highlight for them was receiving their soccer medals (oh, and let's not forget their Capri Suns, fruit snacks and cookies too! They love goodies!)

Near the end of June, Conan and I went to a graduation ceremony/dinner for the graduating residents at the hospital he works at.  It was a much needed night away from the kiddos (at least I felt so!).  Most days I am in my sweats or gym clothes when Conan comes home from work.  It was such fun getting dressed up! Conan is now in his third, and final, year of residency! Whoo-Hoo! 

Ah, yes...Eden had her first time-out in June.  I don't even remember what she did to earn herself a seat on the time-out chair, but it must have been pretty naughty! How is it that she can still look so sweet and innocent even when in a time-out??

These are not Eden's little toesies...oh, no.  Mr. Asher saw me painting my nails one day and asked if I would paint his too.  Sure, why not!! He loved his pink toes...that is until a week later when it was time for swim lessons.  Then he begged me to take the rest of the polish off so his friends wouldn't see his pink toes!

Father's Day morning for Conan.  The little ones made cards for Conan, and then we served him breakfast in bed.  After church, we gave him his Father's Day goodies one of which was a plant (that is currently not doing so well) and a scrumptious dinner with homemade rolls!

Asher had his last day of preschool on June 20, 2013.  He has one more year of preschool, and then he is off to kindergarten.  How is that possible?? Where does the time go...

Asher with his preschool teacher, Joe. He is a GREAT teacher!

Conan's parents sent this Kimono to Eden from China.  She wore it to church and looked so adorable in it.  I love the turquoise color.  It really brought out her big blue eyes.

Tennyson's last day of 1st grade was on June 24th.  I can't believe I have a 2nd grader now!!

Some how this picture from Conan's work party got bumped down to the bottom of this page, and since I am "technology challenged" and don't know how to move it underneath the photo of Conan and myself, I guess this is where it will stay! From left to right are: Dr. Phillips (one of the two head attendings Conan works with), Danielle (3rd year resident who just graduated), Derrick (1st year resident), Ken (3rd year resident who just graduated), Conan (the sexy, tall one in the back...I'm a little bias), Marie (the office manager), Dave (Conan's co-resident), Dr. Marcoux (the other attending Conan works with), and Chris (a brand new 1st year resident who has to work ALL holidays!!!! haha) 

1 comment:

emily a. said...

Ahhh... a post! I've been waiting for this. First of all, you look fantastic Sierra. You really do. You look great and your dress is super cute.

I can't believe how grown up the boys are. 2nd grade for Tenn already? That's so crazy. And little Edie in time out, that was so cute.

I miss you guys!